1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are three general categories of information we collect.
1.1 Information You Give Us.
We collect information you share with us when you use the CRN Platform.
- Account Information. When you sign up for an CRN Account, we require certain information such as your name, email address, and date of birth.
- Profile Information. To use certain features within the CRN Platform, we may also ask you to complete a profile, which may include your address, phone number, and gender. Certain parts of your profile (like your profile picture, first name, and description) are a part of your public profile page, and will be publicly visible to others.
- Other Authentication-Related Information. To help create and maintain a trusted environment, we may collect identification (like a photo of your government-issued ID) or other authentication information.
- Payment Information. We collect your financial information (like your bank account or credit card information) to process payments for Provider Services.
- Communications with CRN, Providers and other Members. When you communicate with CRN or use the CRN Platform to communicate with other Members or Providers, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
- Address Book Contact Information. You may choose to import your address book contacts or enter your contacts’ information manually to access certain features of the CRN Platform, like inviting them to use CRN.
- Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your CRN Account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of the CRN Platform.
1.2 Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of the CRN Platform.
When you use the CRN Platform, we collect information about the services you use and how you use them.
- Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with the CRN Platform, such as the pages or other content you view, your searches for Listings, bookings you have made, and other actions on the CRN Platform.
- Location Information. When you use certain features of the CRN Platform, we may collect different types of information about your general location (e.g. IP address, zip code) or more specific location information (e.g. precise location from your mobile GPS). Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device’s settings menu.
- Log Data. We automatically collect log information when you use the CRN Platform, even if you have not created a CRN Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used the CRN Platform (including links to third party applications), IP address, access times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information (e.g., crashes, browser type), and the page you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the CRN Platform.
- Transaction Information. We collect information related to your transactions on the CRN Platform, including the date and time, amounts charged, and other related transaction details.
1.3 Information We Collect from Third Parties.
We may collect information that others provide about you when they use the CRN Platform, or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the CRN Platform.
· Third Party Services. If you link, connect, or login to your CRN Account with a third party service (e.g., Facebook, WeChat), the third party service may send us information such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
· Your References. If someone has written a reference for you, it will be published on your CRN public profile page.
· Background Information. For Members in the United States, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, CRN may obtain reports from public records of criminal convictions or sex offender registrations. For Members outside of the United States, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, CRN may obtain the local version of background or registered sex offender checks. We may use your information, including your full name and date of birth, to obtain such reports.
· Other Sources. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, we may receive background check results or fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification services for our fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts. We may receive information about you and your activities on and off the CRN Platform through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner ad networks.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use, store, and process information about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the CRN Platform, and to create and maintain a trusted and safer environment.
2.1 Provide, Improve, and Develop the CRN Platform.
- Enable you to access and use the CRN Platform.
- Enable you to communicate with other Members and Providers.
- Operate, protect, improve and optimize the CRN Platform and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- Personalize or otherwise customize your experience by, among other things, ranking search results or showing ads based on your search, booking history, and preferences.
- Enable you to access and use payment processing services.
- Provide customer service.
- Send you service or support messages, such as updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
- If you provide us with your contacts’ information, we may use and store this information: (i) to facilitate your referral invitations, (ii) send your requests for references, (iii) for fraud detection and prevention, and (iv) for any purpose you authorize at the time of collection.
2.2 Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment.
- Detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct investigations and risk assessments.
- Verify or authenticate information or identifications provided by you.
- Conduct checks against databases and other information sources.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- Resolve any disputes with any of our users and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions applicable to Members and Clients , Provider agreements , and other policies.
2.3 Provide, Personalize, Measure, and Improve our Advertising and Marketing.
Send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your communication preferences (including information about CRN or partner campaigns and services).
Personalize, measure, and improve advertising.
Administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by CRN or its third party business partners.
3. SHARING & DISCLOSURE
3.1 With Your Consent.
We may share your information at your direction or as described at the time of sharing, such as when you authorize a third party application or website to access your CRN Account.
3.2 Sharing between Providers and Members.
To help facilitate bookings, we may share your information with other Members as follows:
- When you as a Member submit a booking request, certain information about you is shared with the Providers, including your full name, your cancellation history, and other information you agree to share. When your booking is confirmed, we will disclose additional information to assist with coordinating the Provider Service, like your phone number.
- When you as a Provider have a confirmed booking, certain information is shared with the Client to coordinate the booking, such as your full name, phone number, and Provider Service logistical information.
We don’t share your billing and payout information with other Members.
3.3 Profiles, Listings, and other Public Information.
The CRN Platform lets you publish information that is visible to the general public. For example:
- Parts of your public profile page, such as your first name, your description, and city, are publicly visible to others.
- Public Listing pages are publicly visible and include information such as Listing description, calendar availability, the Provider public profile photo, aggregated demand information (like page views over a period of time), and any additional information the Provider chooses to share.
- After completing a booking, Clients may write reviews and rate Providers and their Provider Services. Reviews are a part of your public profile page.
- If you submit content in a public forum or social media post, or use a similar feature on the CRN Platform, that content is publicly visible.
Information you share publicly on the CRN Platform may be indexed through third party search engines. In some cases, you may opt-out of this feature in your Account settings. If you change your settings or your public-facing content, these search engines may not update their databases. We do not control the practices of third party search engines, and they may use caches containing your outdated information.
3.4 Service Providers.
3.5 Additional Services by Providers.
Providers may use third party services available through the CRN Platform to assist with managing their Provider Service offerings. Providers may use features on the CRN Platform to share information about the Client (like Client name, phone number, and anonymized email address) with that third party service provider for the purposes of coordinating the Provider Service or delivering other services.
3.6 CRN Payments.
CRN may share your personal information to: (i) provide payment services, (ii) facilitate your use of the CRN Platform, and (iii) jointly market products or services to you with other financial third parties with whom CRN Payments has a formal agreement. You can unsubscribe or opt-out from receiving such marketing communications in your Account settings.
3.7 Safety and Compliance with Law.
CRN may disclose your information to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against CRN, (ii) to respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability, (iii) to enforce and administer our Terms and Conditions or other agreements with Members or Providers, (iv) for fraud investigation and prevention, risk assessment, customer support, product development and debugging purposes, or (v) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of CRN, its employees, its Members, Providers, or members of the public.
We will attempt to notify Members about these requests unless: (i) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive, or by applicable law, or (ii) we believe that providing notice would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase a risk of fraud upon CRN’s property, its Members and the Platform (collectively, “Risk Scenarios”). In instances where we comply with legal requests without notice for these reasons, we will attempt to notify that Member or Provider about the request after the fact if we determine in good faith that we are no longer legally prohibited from doing so and that no Risk Scenarios apply.
3.8 Corporate Affiliates.
We may display parts of the CRN Platform (e.g., Provider Listing page) on sites operated by CRN’s business partners, using technologies such as widgets or APIs. If your Listings are displayed on a partner’s site, information from your public profile page may also be displayed.
3.10 Aggregated Data.
We may also share aggregated information (information about our users that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and non-personally identifiable information for industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
4. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
4.1 Analyzing your Communications.
We may review, scan, or analyze your communications on the CRN Platform for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, we scan and analyze messages to mask contact information and references to other websites. In some cases, we may also scan, review, or analyze messages to debug, improve, and expand product offerings. We use automated methods where reasonably possible. However, occasionally we may need to manually review some communications, such as for fraud investigations and customer support, or to assess and improve the functionality of these automated tools. We will not review, scan, or analyze your communications to send third party marketing messages to you, and we will not sell reviews or analyses of these communications.
4.2 Linking Third Party Accounts.
You may link your CRN Account with your account at a third party social networking service. Your contacts on these third party services are referred to as “Friends.” When you create this link:
- some of the information you provide to us from the linking of your accounts may be published on your CRN Account profile;
- your activities on the CRN Platform may be displayed to your Friends on the CRN Platform and/or that third party site;
- a link to your public profile on that third party social networking service may be included in your CRN public profile;
- other CRN users may be able to see any common Friends that you may have with them, or that you are a Friend of their Friend if applicable;
- other CRN users may be able to see any schools, hometowns or other groups you have in common with them as listed on your linked social networking service;
- the information you provide to us from the linking of your accounts may be stored, processed and transmitted for fraud prevention and risk assessment purposes; and
- the publication and display of information that you provide to CRN through this linkage is subject to your settings and authorizations on the CRN Platform and the third party site.
4.3 Google Maps/Earth.
5. THIRD PARTY PARTNERS & INTEGRATIONS
The CRN Platform may contain links to third party websites or services, such as third party integrations, co-branded services, or third party-branded services (“Third Party Partners”). CRN doesn’t own or control these Third Party Partners and when you interact with them, you may be providing information directly to the Third Party Partner, CRN, or both. These Third Party Partners will have their own rules about the collection, use, and disclosure of information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the other websites you visit.
6. YOUR CHOICES
6.1 Access and Update.
You may review, update, or delete the information in your CRN Account by logging into your CRN Account and reviewing your Account settings and profile.
6.2 Account Cancellation.
For information on how to cancel your CRN Account, visit www.completerespite.com/contactus . Note that information that you have shared with others (like Reviews or forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the CRN Platform in association with your first name, even after your CRN Account is cancelled.
7. OPERATING GLOBALLY
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. However, the Internet is not a 100% secure environment so we can’t guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of your information.
- For residents of the United States: Complete Respite Solutions Inc., Attention: President, 614 Columbia Ave, Suite 200, Glasgow, KY 42141.
You may also email us.